1M/5K/10K/10M/HM & Doubles
August 18, 2019
Central Park, Denver, Colorado
6:00 AM – Packet Pickup and Registration Open
7:00 AM – 5K & 1 Mile Start
8:00 AM – 10K, 10M, Half Marathon Start
9:00 AM – 5K Awards
9:15 AM – Dog Awards
9:30 AM – 10K Awards
10:00 AM – 10M Awards
10:30 AM Half Marathon Awards
Come on out and join the fun for the Dog Days of Summer 1M, 5K, 10K, 10M, Half Marathon & Doubles!! The heat is on, but with autumn right around the corner, what better way to keep yourself and the pooch in shape and get ready for the fall marathon season in Colorado?! This is far more than an event just for dogs! Get your tech t-shirt, goody bag, professional timing, free photos and much, much more at this event as you wrap up the summer with a phenomenal run event!
AND, for our pooch people participants, check this out as well!
Brand Evolution West is focused on merchandising for events and promotions including corporate, non-profit and organized competitive and recreational sporting events. We are a value added organization merchandising your custom promotional products though e-commerce, onsite sales as well as working with your marketing team to customize a program that maximizes your revenue potential.
We are Denver (Colorado) based graphic design studio. We offer Print and Web design services. We help local businesses grow by improving their brand appearance and provide them with promotional and marketing materials. Visit us today and see how we can help your company succeed.
- Ample parking is available at the recreation center located just East of Central Park at Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Clinton St. You will need to park at the recreation center and then walk West along Martin Luther King Boulevard just about 3 blocks to the event staging area- THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED PARKING LOCATION!
- NO RUNNER PARKING at Central Park in the parking lot located at Xenia St. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Limited parking is available at Central Park in the parking lot located at Beeler St. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Limited parking is available at Central Park in the parking lot located at East 33rd Avenue and Beeler St.
- Parking is available along Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard between Central Park Boulevard on the West and Beeler St. on the East. Please be sensitive to the residential nature of this area and, if possible, park in front of one of the sites that is under development or is not directly in front of a residential section.
Awards for overall winners in each event in addition to age group awards in ten year increments.